NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Associate Hardware Design Engineer (Code AHDE-ME)
- For Mechanical Engineering Graduates
- Must have good technical drafting skills.
- Knowledge in 3D CAD (CATIA, Solidworks) is of great advantage.
- Knowledgeable in Windows Application such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Text Editor.
- Should be self-driven and motivated.
Interested applicants may submit their comprehensive resume, 2x2 picture & transcript of records to the address below:
(For e-mail submission, just state the CODE as the Subject Matter)