Associate Hardware Design Engineer (Code AHDE-ECE)
- For Electronics and Communications Engineering Graduates
- Must have familiarity with Car Audio System.
- Knowledgeable in Electronics circuit, PCB design, Computer Aided Design (CAD) program.
- Knowledgeable in Windows Application such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Text Editor.
- Exhibits analytical and critical thinking, problem solving skills and time management skills.
Interested applicants may submit their comprehensive resume, 2x2 picture & transcript of records to the address below:
(For e-mail submission, just state the CODE as the Subject Matter)
Share this page