NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Unix and Linux Administrator (Team Lead)
- Male or Female
- University degree of computer science/engineering, electronics engineering or IT related disciplines
- Unix administration knowledge including Sun Solaris, HP-UX, Linux
- Hands-on experience with Veritas NetBackup and tape technology
- Familiar with administration tools, like Veritas Volume Manager, Veritas File System, sudo, ssh
- Networking experience with TCP/IP, DNS, NFS, NIS, LDAP, etc.
- UNIX and LINUX Shell programming skills strong troubleshooting skills, both hardware and software
- Sun Solaris and Linux certifications or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of UNIX and LINUX system administration with at least 3 years experience with Sun Solaris operating systems
- Strong technical knowledge on EMC Storage and SAN administration covering NAS, Clarion, Symmetrix and Disk Library solutions
- Storage Technology Foundations certification
- Experience with Oracle databases
- Experience in a multi-national company
- Strong troubleshooting and problem analysis skills
- Customer-oriented attitude and commitment to providing best UNIX and LINUX services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a constantly reactive and dynamic environment
- Willing to start ASAP
Please send your resumes to the contact stated below:
WeServ Systems International, Inc.
Human Resources Department
Address: 12/F Net Square Building, 3rd Ave cor 28th St., Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines