NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Telecom Service Manager
- Male or Female
- 30 – 45 years old
- College graduate of any 4 or 5 year IT related course
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- With good personality and positive attitude
- Can work in strict and process controlled customer environment
- Preferably with Cisco CCNP certification
- More than 10-years in Telecom or network operating environment
- Expertise in network hardware and software maintenance.
- Project Roll-out (project preparation, planning and design, project implementation and roll-out, project testing and acceptance, project monitoring and management, project communication, documentation and training, and other related activities necessary for the project)
- Experience in a multi-national company
- Strong relevant experience on a regional and global environment
- Strong working technical knowledge on VPN/Internet technologies, Cisco devices, Cisco IP Telephony, routing protocols (OSPF and BGP), Cisco Works, HP OpenView, Netscout probes, LAN/WAN protocols analysis
- Willing to start ASAP
Please send your resumes to the contact stated below:
We shall respond to qualified applicants only
WeServ Systems International, Inc.
Human Resources Department
Address: 12/F Net Square Building, 3rd Ave cor 28th St., Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines