NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Junior/Senior Technical Support for Desktop Systems
- Primarily responsible for onsite support, administration and management of the desktop environment. This includes, but is not limited to, support activities for PC, Laptop, Printer, Scanner Hardware, Windows client operating system, Microsoft Office, Anti-virus software, logon scripts, SOE (Standard Operating Environment) PC builds, Software distribution, Deployment of Software updates and patches, Software and Hardware Inventory Management, IMAC (Install, Move, Add, Change) Hardware and Software Evaluations.
- Must have expertise in troubleshooting and repair of PC , laptop hardware (including peripherals).
- Must have expertise in troubleshooting and repair of desktop operating system and other standard desktop software and tools.
- Must have expertise in desktop hardware, software implementation, desktop installation and configuration in accordance with prescribed standards.
- Must have expertise in PC commissioning and decommissioning.
- Must have expertise in printer/printer server and external or internal modem installation (incl. provision of device drivers) installation and configuration.
- Must have expertise in in back-up and restoration of desktop environment in case of hard disk problem.
- Knowledge of SOE (standard operating environment) implementation.
- Must have strong working technical knowledge on desktop operating systems (MS Windows-based), desktop productivity tools (Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Project, Visio) Symantec, Trend Micro Anti-Virus, Ghost replicating tools and Client Management Software.
- Must have familiarity on ITIL® (ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited) version 3
- Must have the following certifications: Microsoft Certified Professional(MCP), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist for Windows Vista, Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist for 2007 Microsoft Office System and Microsoft Office Specialist.
All candidates for the above positions must have the ff. additional qualifications:
- Have strong documentation skills and expertise in handling escalated customer issues.
- Able to emulate processes and procedures specific to the customer and of ITIL® framework.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong multi-national, multi-cultural experience and orientation.
- Customer focused.
Please send your resumes to the contact stated below:
We shall respond to qualified applicants only
WeServ Systems International, Inc.
Human Resources Department
Address: 12/F Net Square Building, 3rd Ave cor 28th St., Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines