NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Technical Support Engineer (Nihongo) UNIX
- Technical support/ quality management. Act as second line support to technical incidents from over seas group.
- Training/education/ support of FIGC Fujitsu Products.
- Provide technical information and development of support infrastructure.
- Provide technical information using web and planning of support infrastructure.
- Gathering of periodical maintenance services and service quality information from FIGC.
- Support experience for 3 years or more for UNIX, Windows and infrastructure technologies.
Other Important Information:
- Willing to be dispatched to client site on-shore.
- Good communication skills- oral and written.
- JLPT level 3 or higher is preferred.
Please send your resumes to the contact stated below:
WeServ Systems International, Inc.
Human Resources Department
Address: 12/F Net Square Building, 3rd Ave cor 28th St., Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines