NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Technical Support Engineer (Nihongo) Solaris
- Provide first line on site support and Services to FSAS clients. Also provide mail and phone support to users.
- Set up and install servers, workstations and network.
- Project management and deployment. Interface with clients and handle issues encountered during implementations phase.
- Provide technical consultations and analysis to sales engineers.
- Create technical documentations on each set up.
At least 2 years experience in supporting the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows Servers (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, IIS, etc.).
- SUN Solaris OS and servers (DNS, Disksuite and Sendmail).
- Storage Area Network (SUN StorageTek, HP EVA, HO MSA, Fastora etc.).
- Network Routers and Switches (CISCO, Allied Telesyn, etc.).
Other Important Information:
- Willing to be dispatched to client site on-shore.
- Good communication skills- oral and written.
- JLPT level 3 or higher is preferred.
Please send your resumes to the contact stated below:
WeServ Systems International, Inc.
Human Resources Department
Address: 12/F Net Square Building, 3rd Ave cor 28th St., Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines