NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Technology Support Engineer - Cisco Certified System Instructor
- Must have at least 3-5 years experience in networking and security areas.
- Must have at least passed the ICND exam with score of 15% higher than the passing grade.
- Must have a minimum CCNA exam score of 902
- Must be a Cisco Certified Network Professional
- Must have a deep understanding of networking and internet connectivity.
- Must have experience in Cisco enterprise product line including protocols: spanning tree, HSRP, RIP, OSPF, BGP, IGRP and EIGRP. Hardware: Switches 7600, 6500, 4500 & routers 3600, 7200, 7300, C10k and GSRs.
All candidates for the above positions must have the ff: additional qualifications:
- excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- customer focused.
Please send your resumes to the contact stated below:
|We shall respond to qualified applicants only
WeServ Systems International, Inc.
Human Resources Department
Address: 12/F Net Square Building, 3rd Ave cor 28th St., Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines