NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Team Leader (Nihonggo Speaker)
- Must act as a single point of contact for (Global) Fujitsu Central Management and/or Regional Service Director within the region. Provide regular communication (including regular conference call) with Central Team and/or Regional Service Director.
- Must lead a team of service desk engineers that provide call management on all technical support, project support and other related requests to the customer that conform to prescribed standards, procedures and processes of the customer.
- Must be able to lead a team mostly Japanese IT service desk personnel.
- Must have experiences on IT operations and infrastructure.
- Must be able to speak, read and write Japanese (nihonggo) language.
- Must willing to be assigned in Japan.
All candidates for the above positions must have the ff. additional qualifications:
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong multi-national, multi-cultural experience and orientation.
- Customer focused.
Please send your resumes to the contact stated below:
|We shall respond to qualified applicants only
WeServ Systems International, Inc.
Human Resources Department
Address: 12/F Net Square Building, 3rd Ave cor 28th St., Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines