NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
- Exposure to Microsoft Technologies, primarily Microsoft Windows Server, and Microsoft Exchange
- Basic working knowledge and understanding of AD, WINS, DHCP, DNS
- Basic working knowledge of Windows clustering and load balancing (WLBS)
- Some knowledge of networking and TCP/IP
- Some knowledge of Enterprise applications including IIS, Web filters, SQL, ISA, Mail filters, Proxy Servers
- Management & Monitoring tools e.g. CA TNG
- Helpdesk tools such as CA Service Desk, Remedy or Clarify
- Citrix administration skills an advantage
- 3-5 years working in the IT industry in a server administration role, preferably with IT outsourcing experience
- A solid understanding and adherence to the ITIL® (ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited) framework
Please send your resumes to the contact stated below:
|We shall respond to qualified applicants only
Fujitsu Philippines Inc.
Address: Ground floor, United Life Building 837 A. Arnaiz Avenue (formerly Pasay Road) Legaspi Village, Makati City, Philippines