NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
SQL Database Administrator
- Primarily responsible for level 2 Technical Support, Database Administration and Project Support.
- Must have the ability to administer the database without third party tools.
- Must have the understanding of dictionary tables and views, IP networks, and common distributed computing tools, I.e telnet, ftp, ssh, etc.
- Must be familiar with UNIX, shell scripting and cron jobs.
- Must have experience with performing database-level back-ups, Veritas products including Veritas Filesystem, Veritas Volume Manager and Veritas Cluster.
- Must have 5+ years experience with production level SQL database administration in large-scale application environment.
- Must have experience with JAVA web based application support.
All candidates for the above positions must have the ff. additional qualifications:
- Have strong documentation skills and expertise in handling escalated customer issues.
- Able to emulate processes and procedures specific to the customer and of ITIL® (ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited) framework.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong multi-national, multi-cultural experience and orientation.
- Customer focused.
Please send your resumes to the contact stated below:
|We shall respond to qualified applicants only
WeServ Systems International, Inc.
Human Resources Department
Address: 12/F Net Square Building, 3rd Ave cor 28th St., Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines