NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Standard Operating Environment (SOE) Manager/ Architect
- To manage and monitor the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) projects implementations and activities for the delivery of a Desktop Managed Service.
- To provide leadership and guidance technical engineers in respect to the delivery of all desktop solutions.
- To monitor and manage SOE projects, 3rd level SOE support and desktop related problem management cases.
- To develop and streamline support and maintenance processes for standardised management across multiple customers.
- 4 years of managing and supporting desktop hardware and software.
- 2 years experience in SOE design, development and implementation.
- Exposure to application packaging and deployment methodologies using Windows Installer technology.
- Microsoft deployment methodologies for Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Exposure to the processes of Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management.
- Professional documentation skills for use in customer proposals, user training and technical documents.
- General knowledge of varying desktop, laptop, mobility and peripheral devices.
- Strong troubleshooting skills for software conflicts.
Highly Desirable (one or more of the following Desktop Management technologies):
- CA Unicenter Desktop and Server Management or CA Unicenter Desktop Management Suite.
- Microsoft SMS.
- Novell ZENWorks.
- Application packaging, conflict management and verification techniques using Wise Package Studio.
Other Important Information:
- Willing to be dispatched to client site on-shore.
- Good communication skills- oral and written.
- JLPT level 4 or higher is a plus.
Please send your resumes to the contact stated below:
WeServ Systems International, Inc.
Human Resources Department
Address: 12/F Net Square Building, 3rd Ave cor 28th St., Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines