NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Service Desk Team Leader
- Primarily responsible for the management of the day-to-day activities of service desk and service desk engineers.
- Must have experienced on customer service work environment.
- Must have experienced using any Service Desk System any IT remote tools for problem determination and resolution.
- Must have expertise and understanding IT Infrastructure service requirement and different IT infrastructure discipline.
- Must have expertise on handling escalated customer issues.
- Must have expertise on using tools to measure service desk engineer work performance and workload management.
- Must be able to emulate processes and procedures specific to the customer and of ITIL® (ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited) framework.
- Must have strong working technical knowledge on desktop operating systems (MS Windows-based), desktop productivity tools (Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Project, Visio) Symantec, Trend Micro Anti-Virus, Ghost replicating tools and Client Management Software, Servers systems, collaboration tools, network and IT security infrastructure.
- Must have the following certifications: Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®), Microsoft Certified Professional(MCP), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist for Windows Vista, Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist for 2007 Microsoft Office System and Microsoft Office Specialist.
All candidates for the above positions must have the ff. additional qualifications:
- Have strong documentation skills and expertise in handling escalated customer issues.
- Able to emulate processes and procedures specific to the customer and of ITIL® (ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited) framework.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong multi-national, multi-cultural experience and orientation.
- Customer focused.
Please send your resumes to the contact stated below:
|We shall respond to qualified applicants only
WeServ Systems International, Inc.
Human Resources Department
Address: 12/F Net Square Building, 3rd Ave cor 28th St., Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines