NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Service Delivery Manager
- Primarily responsible for the management of the entire managed service project.
- Must have expertise in conducting knowledge gathering of due diligence, project commissioning and transitioning and service transformation.
- Must have deep knowledge on IT Infrastructure services requirement.
- Must have complete understanding of cost structure of a project and the ability to implement the project within the given budget.
- Must able to emulate processes and procedures specific to the customer and of ITIL® (ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited).
- Excellent management of resources to increase productivity, efficiency and profitability.
- Must have minimum of five (5) years hands on experience on Service Delivery Manager role.
- Must have ITIL® certification.
All candidates for the above positions must have the ff. additional qualifications:
- Have strong documentation skills and expertise in handling escalated customer issues.
- Able to emulate processes and procedures specific to the customer and of ITIL® framework.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong multi-national, multi-cultural experience and orientation.
- Customer focused.
Please send your resumes to the contact stated below:
|We shall respond to qualified applicants only
WeServ Systems International, Inc.
Human Resources Department
Address: 12/F Net Square Building, 3rd Ave cor 28th St., Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines