NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
- The Security Engineer is responsible for working with new customers in a consulting role, providing security architecture design, leading implementations of security solutions, and providing remote and onsite operational support for customers.
- In addition, the Security Engineer will play a key role in architecting and implementing the MSSP infrastructure and services to support customers globally.
- Fujitsu’s Security Services & Solutions team is responsible for helping companies with security management and operations, risk management and compliance, firewall/proxy management, incident response, forensics, E Discovery, vulnerability management, security architecture review/design, application security and security governance and screening.
- Provide security architecture design and consulting for pre and post sales support
- Lead implementation projects to ensure successful delivery of security services.
- Conduct on-site technical implementations or attend on-site customer meetings, as required.
- Provide Level 3 support for existing customers as needed.
- Research, design, and oversee implementation of information technology, systems, and policies for information security in support of business needs.
Essential Skills and Experience (key competencies)
- 7-10 years experience with IT security, networking and enterprise technologies
- Extensive hands-on experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting the following technologies:
- Check Point, Nokia, Cisco, Juniper, VMWare and Microsoft enterprise applications
- 2-3 years experience in a customer facing consultancy role
- Multiple languages (preferred)
Please send your resumes to the contact stated below:
|We shall respond to qualified applicants only
Fujitsu Philippines Inc.
Human Resources Division
Address: 12th floor Net Square Building, 3rd Avenue cor 28th St. Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines