NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Wintel Onsite Personnel/System Administrator
- Primarily responsible for Level 1/2 Technical Support, Systems Management, Administration and Project Support of customer Wintel platform.
- Must have expertise in server hardware and platform enabling software implementation and administration.
- Must have strong working technical knowledge on Windows server operating systems, domain controllers and Microsoft Directory Service.
- Must have knowledge in server backup configuration and monitoring (Veritas NBU).
- Must have basic knowledge in supporting Citrix Presentation (XP) server, Storage Area Network (SAN), VMWare, security account administration.
- Must have expertise in handling escalated customer issues.
- Must have at least 2-3 years hands on experience on Onsite and Widows System Adminstration.
- Must have MCP for Level 1 Technical Support
- Must have MCSA or MCSE certification for Level 2 Technical Support.
All candidates for the above positions must have the ff. additional qualifications:
- Have strong documentation skills and expertise in handling escalated customer issues.
- Able to emulate processes and procedures specific to the customer and of ITIL® (ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited) framework.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong multi-national, multi-cultural experience and orientation.
- Customer focused.
Please send your resumes to the contact stated below:
We shall respond to qualified applicants only
WeServ Systems International, Inc.
Human Resources Department
Address: 12/F Net Square Building, 3rd Ave cor 28th St., Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines