NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Linux Onsite Personnel/System Administrator
- Primarily responsible for level 1/level 2 Technical Support, Systems Management, Administration and Project Support for customer Linux platform.
- Must have expertise in server hardware and platform enabling software implementation and administration.
- Must have experience with distributed server environments, particularly Red Hat Linux based.
- Must have experience with enterprise databases and script development with bash and/or Perl.
- Must have knowledge on Operating Systems distributions: FreeBSDI, SuSE, Debian, Slackware, RedHat, Ubuntu and Web applications: Tomcat, Zeus,Apache.
- Must have networking experience with TCP/IP, DNS, NFS, NIS, LDAP and FTP.
- Must have Unix Shell programming and strong troubleshooting skills both hardware and software.
- Must have at least minimum of two (2) years hands on experience Level 1 Linux Onsite support role and four (4) years on Level 2 Linux System Administrator role.
All candidates for the above positions must have the ff. additional qualifications:
- Have strong documentation skills and expertise in handling escalated customer issues.
- Able to emulate processes and procedures specific to the customer and of ITIL® (ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited) framework.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong multi-national, multi-cultural experience and orientation.
- Customer focused.
Please send your resumes to the contact stated below:
We shall respond to qualified applicants only
WeServ Systems International, Inc.
Human Resources Department
Address: 12/F Net Square Building, 3rd Ave cor 28th St., Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines