NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Network Administrator- Level 2
- Primarily responsible for Level 2 Technical Support, Management, Administration, Project Support of Network Infrastructure.
- Must have expertise in network hardware an software implementation and maintenance.
- Must have strong working technical knowledge on VPN/Internet technologies, Cisco devices, Cisco IP Telephony, routing protocols (OSPF and BGP) and LAN/WAN protocols analysis and Cisco works.
- Must have knowledge in TCP/IP and LAN/WAN protocol theories and standards.
- Must have adequate knowledge and skills in the Internet (IP) environment-large scale enterprise or ISP.
- Must have knowledge/experience on the following NMS/performance management technologies/tools/platforms such as: MRTG/SNPMC, AAA(RADIUS/TACACS+), NMS (HP Openview, Ciscoworks), Performance Management Systems (InfoVista, BMC, Patrol).
- Knowledgeable or experienced on Network Applications and Services such as: Email, Web/Portal, GSM-GPRS/WAP, SMS, 3G, VoIP, IP Multicast/Video Streaming .
- Must have some experience/skills in technical document writing and reporting (projects and operational processes).
- Must have knowledge on Network IP addressing-sub-netting and management.
- Must have knowledge on advanced routing configuration (I.e. EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP and MPLS).
- Must have at least minimum four (4) years hands on experience on Level 1 Network Infrastructure support role.
- Must have CCNA certification.
All candidates for the above positions must have the ff. additional qualifications:
- Have strong documentation skills and expertise in handling escalated customer issues.
- Able to emulate processes and procedures specific to the customer and of ITIL® (ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited) framework.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong multi-national, multi-cultural experience and orientation.
- Customer focused.
Please send your resumes to the contact stated below:
We shall respond to qualified applicants only
WeServ Systems International, Inc.
Human Resources Department
Address: 12/F Net Square Building, 3rd Ave cor 28th St., Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines