NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
MS Exchange Email System Administrator
- Primarily responsible for the ongoing administration, daily operations and technical support.
- Must have knowledge and experience in supporting a MS Exchange 2003/2007 environment in a medium to large scale organization.
- Must have experience with VMWare ESX Server and migrating users from an Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007 environment.
- Must have ability to resolve complex support questions in relation to Exchange.
- Must have knowledge of all aspects of application databases and templates management including creation, replication, copying and agents.
- Must have knowledge on Extranet, WAN and Intranet support of Exchange.
- Must have minimum of four (4) years hands on experience on MS Exchange email system administration role.
All candidates for the above positions must have the ff. additional qualifications:
- Have strong documentation skills and expertise in handling escalated customer issues.
- Able to emulate processes and procedures specific to the customer and of ITIL® (ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited) framework.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong multi-national, multi-cultural experience and orientation.
- Customer focused.
Please send your resumes to the contact stated below:
We shall respond to qualified applicants only
WeServ Systems International, Inc.
Human Resources Department
Address: 12/F Net Square Building, 3rd Ave cor 28th St., Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines