NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Junior/Senior Service Desk Engineers
- Primarily responsible for call and incident management of IT infrastructure related issues.
- Must have experienced on customer service work environment.
- Must have experienced using any Service Desk System any IT remote tools for problem determination and resolution.
- Must have expertise in “remote” troubleshooting of PC, laptop hardware (including peripherals) and repair of desktop operating system and other standard desktop software and tools.
- Must have experience and understands desktop hardware and software implementation, SOE (standard operating environment) implementation.
- Must have experienced and understands back-up and restoration procedure of desktop environment, configuring client network and internet connection.
- Must have strong working technical knowledge on desktop operating systems (MS Windows-based), desktop productivity tools (Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Project, Visio) Symantec, Trend Micro Anti-Virus, Ghost replicating tools and Client Management Software.
- Must have at least two(2) years minimum experience on desktop services.
- Must have familiarity on ITIL® (ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited) version 3.
- Must have the following certifications: Microsoft Certified Professional(MCP), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist for Windows Vista, Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist for 2007 Microsoft Office System and Microsoft Office Specialist.
All candidates for the above positions must have the ff. additional qualifications:
- Have strong documentation skills and expertise in handling escalated customer issues.
- Able to emulate processes and procedures specific to the customer and of ITIL® framework.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong multi-national, multi-cultural experience and orientation.
- Customer focused.
Please send your resumes to the contact stated below:
We shall respond to qualified applicants only
WeServ Systems International, Inc.
Human Resources Department
Address: 12/F Net Square Building, 3rd Ave cor 28th St., Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines