NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Infrastructure Support Specialist
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years of extensive experience in the installation, upgrading and troubleshooting of MS Windows NT/20xx server and server-side applications such as: NT4 migration, Veritas migration, Domain Controller replacement, SAN upgrade, ESM testing, administrator account maintenance process development, Citrix implementation. Must be MCSE or MCSA.
- Must have extensive experience in installing, configuring, upgrading and troubleshooting enterprise TCP/IP internetworks. Candidates who possess project support experiences in any of the following implementations will be useful: Site-to-site VPN migration and initial setup, implementing wireless or mobile computing solution, LAN switch capacity upgrade, IPOP upgrade, DS3 upgrade, QoS configuration will be given.
- CCIE is preferred but not required. Must be CCNP at least.
- Must have IT project management experience either as leader or member of project team required.
- Must have experienced in writing management reports and technical documentation.
- Must have experienced in developing Disaster Recovery Plans.
Please send your resumes to the contact stated below:
WeServ Systems International, Inc.
Human Resources Department
Address: 12/F Net Square Building, 3rd Ave cor 28th St., Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines