NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
- Ability to work with managers, analysts, and business applications professionals across the organization
- Effectively develop and maintain customer relationships through the on-time delivery of quality value- add cost-effective solutions that exceed the customer’s expectation.
- Keeps abreast of new developments in areas of business intelligence/reporting to maintain skill levels necessary to provide quality service to customers.
- Delivers results in support of achieving the organization's Service Level Agreements.
- Implements procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Capable of working on all phases of application systems analysis and programming activities.
- Regular interaction with Internal Support Teams, Fujitsu Account Teams and External Clients
- 5+ years of business intelligence/reporting experience.
- In-depth knowledge of all functional areas of the systems environment, including operating systems, hardware and software.
- Familiarity with ITIL® (ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited) Framework.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, customer service, presentation, and communications skills.
- Experience with programming languages to include programming languages to include (in order of importance)
- Slq 2000 & 2005,
- VB Scripting,
- Web reporting
- sql server
- Dundas Add-in
Please send your resumes to the contact stated below:
We shall respond to qualified applicants only
Fujitsu Philippines Inc.
Human Resources Division
Address: 12th floor Net Square Building 3rd Avenue cor 28th St. Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines