NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Fujitsu Ten Solutions Philippines, Inc.
- PEZA registered company by Fujitsu Ten Limited of Japan & Fujitsu Ten Corporation of the Philippines
- Main Office: 24th and 25th Floors, Hanston Square Bldg., No. 17 San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila Philippines Tel No. +63-2-4773902 and +63-2-4703008 Fax +63-2-4771945
- Japan Office: 2-28, Gosho-dori 1-Chome Hyogo-ku, Kobe 652-8510, Japan Tel.No. 0081-78-671-5081
- Date Established: Aug.31,1999
- Start of Commercial Operations: Oct.1,1999
- Business Line:
- Software Development for Car Information and Entertainment, Automotive Electronics
- Hardware Designs: Electronics and Electrical Design, Mechanical Design
- Network and Communications Technology Support
- Business Applications Development
- Our Market
Fujitsu Ten Solutions Philippines, Inc. (FTSPI) was established in 1999 by Fujitsu Ten Limited (FTL) and Fujitsu Ten Corporation of the Philippines (FTCP). Formerly called Fujitsu Ten Software Philippines, Inc., FTSPI develops software for state of the art technology in Car Audio Visual and Communication Equipment, Car Multimedia, Car Electronics and Simulation devices. It also carries out research and design of prototype units, electrical circuits, mechanical parts, printed circuit boards for car audio-visual equipments, car accessories and car electronic parts.
Together with FTL and FTCP, FTSPI has since evoked Innovation, Speed and Quality in fulfilling its mission to develop software and hardware that integrate various media and applications to provide entertainment in cars, to ensure safety and efficiency in automotive electronics, to explore innovative ideas for information technology, and to pursue a clean environment. At FTSPI, we strive to provide pleasurable commuting by continuously developing car audio and visual facilities to keep up with evolving technology and customer's needs. Prototypes for next-generation car electronics are developed by our talented professionals to provide a one-stop-shop for car navigation and entertainment.