NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Our Customers and Society
ICT Solutions to Global Environmental Challenges
The Fujitsu Group responds to social and environmental challenges by providing sustainable ICT products and solutions to our customers and developing innovative technologies. These ICT solutions reduce the environmental impact of our customers' businesses, and help reduce the environmental burden on society as a whole, especially by reducing energy consumption and carbon emissions, using energy management, cloud services, and supercomputer-based simulations.
Special Feature: Digital Co-creation for Sustainable Development
- Co-creation1: An IoT-Driven Factory Optimization Solution
- Co-creation2: A Traffic-Monitoring System That Uses AI-Driven Image-Recognition Technologies
Contributing to a Sustainable Society through ICT Services
We provide solutions that contribute to the resolution of various social challenges, such as by reducing greenhouse gas emissions through energy saving and resource saving, as well as biodiversity preservation, food supply stabilization, urbanization measures, and disaster prevention.
We are concerned with reducing environmental burdens from the initial policy formulation stages in our leading-edge R&D, and are continuously creating technologies that contribute to saving energy, the use of next-generation sources of energy, and creating social innovation.
We strive to improve their environmental performance throughout their life cycles. In addition to conducting environmental assessment for all products, we constantly work on development of environment-conscious products concerning "energy saving", "resource saving", "contained chemical substances", and so on.
- Development of Top-Level Energy Efficient Products
- Improving the Resource Efficiency and Resource Circulation of Products
- Reducing Specific Chemical Substances in Products
- Product Recycling
- Green and Super Green Products
- Carrying Out Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Environmental Labeling and Information Disclosure
- Disposal of Waste IT Equipments