Fujitsu support for your Covid-19 response
COVID-19 has rapidly developed into a global crisis, requiring everyone to take action
In this uncertain time, Fujitsu can offer practical advice and support on how you can engage and support your workforce to stay safe and be productive.
Whether it’s enabling people to work from home or understanding how to best support your customers, technology has a critical role to play in coping with these unprecedented times. We are here to help.
Here you will find valuable insights from our teams and partners, providing tangible guidance on safely and securely driving productivity within your workforce.
We are here to help
As remote working is becoming the new norm, learn how to scale your remote needs during this time of rapid change. Our services can enable remote workforce readiness and ensure your workforce is operating safely and securely whilst driving a collaborative and productive way of working.
Fujitsu is experienced in working with customers in crisis and with a wide range of advanced skills, we can complement your teams to help you rollout solutions faster. Whether you are utilising our solution experts or field force for rapid deployment we can quickly step up and help you deliver.
- With our Workspace with Intelligence solution, we can use no code / low code approaches to quickly build new applications, or provide simplified access to existing applications accessible from any device. This will enable your workers to remain productive and support your customers in new ways.
- Where your staff are isolated and need access, we can quickly enable them to work safely and productively remotely using our Modern Management solutions based on Microsoft Intune or VMWare Workspace One to securely provide access from a wide range of personal or corporate devices.
- If you need to provide secure remote access to internal systems, or need to rapidly increase the capacity of your existing on-premises remote working solutions we can help by deploying our Virtual Workspace based on Citrix using AWS or Microsoft public clouds to scale at pace.
- Collaboration has never been more important than now with your workforce spread across a variety of locations. Fujitsu can support the deployment of Office 365 with Teams or even migrate you to Teams if required, to ensure your workforce remains able to workshop, chat, call, co-author and most of all stay connected and engaged.
- Communication is also critical when working remotely. Our Unified Comms as a Service enables workers to communicate via voice and video meetings while be able to collaborate on documents.
- Fujitsu Selfoss is like having an on-demand IT support staff ready and waiting for you. Available to customers of any size – with one office in one country, or hundreds of sites around the globe. Selfoss portal allows us to quickly set up next business day onsite support service to provide eyes and hands on a T&M basis for user problems the service desk cannot fix.
Latest Expert Opinion Articles
Security that empowers the adaptive workplace
How many ways have businesses been forced to adapt? Adapt with new approaches to fulfilling customer needs.
Securing remote work for whatever comes next
The workplace has changed, driven by technology adoption, shifting consumer preferences, and operational considerations — especially in light of COVID-19
The institutionalized traditions of business have fallen
The office has been an institutionalized part of business for a long time in some industries.
How to stay productive and secure when using Microsoft 365
Organizations need a solution that can cover the majority of security functionality in one fell swoop.
Ensuring the long-term success of remote work
Remote workforce means placing increased trust in your employees, ensuring you remain agile enough for any situation.
How to make onboarding beautiful
Remote working is now at the top of employee experience agendas across the world as many employers have had to ensure workers are equipped with the right tools
Why fostering a Remote First culture is crucial right now
In the space of just a few weeks, remote working projects have had to be initiated, accelerated and scaled extraordinarily fast.
Top 5 tips for staying productive in the family unit
Check out the top tips to staying productive at home from Fujitsu’s Chief Architect, David Farrant
The unprecedented role of technology in overcoming today’s challenges
With this new framework, remote working has become the rapid new norm – globally!
Six Action Points for successful workforce transformation
The workforce is changing. Find out how and why strategy is paramount to a successful transformation.
It’s time to empower the CISO – your business will benefit
Today’s business landscape is increasingly reliant on digital methods. That makes cyber security more important than ever in achieving enterprise goals.
Remote work isn’t just about technology – it’s also about culture of trust
Digital transformation is equally about adapting culture as it is to implementing technology.
Industry Research and Insights
Digital technology has been an enabler to support this essential, life-saving rapid change and will also play a role in supporting sustainable development for society in general, and more specifically in the workspace environment – wherever that should now be.
With every industry and function affected in a different way, we want to provide expert advice that can guide the sectors in this journey of transformation. We don’t know what the future will bring but here are some futuristic day in the life scenarios that can provide useful insights on how organisations can prepare.
Research and Insights
Ramy Ibrahim – Head of Portfolio, Digital Workplace Services
“A successful digital workplace has a continued focus on delivering consumer grade experience at enterprise grade security. Happy employees are productive employees who can work & collaborate how, where and when they want. This is core to our mission and we work with our customers in partnership to deliver this together.”
Get in touch
Let us assist you in solving your business challenges.
Thank you. We have received your request and will get back to you shortly.