What is a Co-Creation Workshop?
A Co-Creation Workshop is an opportunity for a company team to focus their vision, develop a project, and discover solutions to complex business challenges. Our team utilise Fujitsu Design Thinking methods which draw on ideas, imagination, intuition, empathy, and reasoning to match people’s needs and business viability to the available technology. Fujitsu tailors these to best suit the needs of each organisation.
By discussing and defining your team’s vision, we help identify innovative ideas, and develop them further in order to design a solution that meets your expectations.Start Solving
Why you need a Co-Creation Workshop
- You want to overcome a particular challenge that is affecting your business
- You want to do things differently and try something new, but don’t know where to start
- You want to equip your team with new tools and techniques to solve complex problems
- Your team isn’t making progress on a project and you need a fresh perspective
What your team will learn
- New methods that will foster future problem solving and create human centric solutions
- How to solve your complex problem in a short turnaround time
- How to work more effectively as a team
Featured Case Studies
The Fujitsu Digital Co-creation team recently facilitated a Design Thinking Workshop with Vopak Australia, subsidiary of Royal Vopak – a world leading Tank Storage company that operates a global network of terminals located at strategic locations across major trade routes.