Trinidad and Tobago Unit Trust Corporation
Paving the way to a hybrid cloud future
The Trinidad and Tobago Unit Trust Corporation (TTUTC) was established in 1981 to serve two purposes: mobilize domestic savings and channel them into desirable investments, and provide persons of modest means with a facility to invest and own shares.
TTUTC wanted to move away from costly, high-maintenance, and inflexible on-premise data centers and decided to migrate key financial applications to a hybrid and multi-cloud environment.
- Hybrid and multi-cloud solution built on Fujitsu’s Private Hosted Cloud
- Located in Fujitsu’s Tier III Data Center in Trinidad; Oracle Exadata Cloud@Customer platform; and OCI for disaster recovery
- High-performance, high-availability, boosts productivity
- Off-island disaster recovery ensures business continuity
- Scalable platform supports future applications and services