Blow the whistle
We believe in doing business the right way. That means complying with all laws and regulations, but it also means behaving in a way that’s fair and appropriate. We hold all of our employees to a high standard of behaviour.
Fujitsu has a whistleblower program for current or former employees and third parties.
Fujitsu’s Whistleblower Policy can be found here.
You can report your concern to the Global Compliance Services using Fujitsu Alert.
Fujitsu Alert – enables current or former employees, suppliers, customers and other third parties to report either:
- breaches of Fujitsu’s Global Business Standards or
- any misconduct or improper state of affairs
relating to Fujitsu New Zealand Limited, or any of its related bodies corporate.
- Violations of laws or regulations
- Conflicts of interest, insider trading or any unfair business practice
- Violations of confidentiality or intellectual property rights
- Misuse of organisation assets
- Inappropriate acceptance or offer of gifts, entertainment, or gratuities
Fujitsu Alert is accessible by online and phone, and it is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You may report your concern anonymously.
Fujitsu Alert forbids any and all sanctions against employees, suppliers, customers and other third parties for making such reports, and meticulous care is taken in handling the information so as to preserve their anonymity.
You can reach Fujitsu Alert here
Find out more about Fujitsu’s Global Compliance Program here