With the industry seeking to recover from all the recent turmoil, financial services companies are looking for new ways to drive business growth while improving operational efficiency and business agility. Every step of way, they must continue to meet customer demands and regulatory compliance requirements - even when faced with major structural changes caused by merger and acquisition activity, for instance.
Fujitsu's global strategy for financial services has three essential features. We provide:
- IT infrastructure and applications services across the financial services market, specifically around desktop and service desk, data center, networks, managed and project services, such as multi-vendor technology deployment, support (traditional hardware break-fix) and specialist or technical resource fulfillment. Fujitsu's shared Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) enables customers to save up to 20-40% of the cost of owning IT infrastructure and deploy applications in hours.
- End-to-end retail banking services, including ATM management, hardware support and multi-channel integration services as well as back office banking support - such as service desks and desktop management.
- Services across the payments chain through back-office payment hubs, mobile payments architecture and implementation, automated clearing house (ACH) consolidation and treasury/cash management services.
Why choose Fujitsu for financial services?
- We provide world-class managed services for the desktop and service desk, data center, networks and applications. Gartner recently recognized Fujitsu as belonging in the "leader" quadrant for desktop services
- From Global Delivery Centers around the world, we drive major transformation and change programs for our clients - a crucial advantage for global roll outs, for instance.
- Our approach is flexible, tailored and vendor agnostic.
- For IT solutions, we have very strong capabilities in program and project management as well as in systems integration.
- We have a proven track record: Our IT products and software are being deployed extensively in the financial services sector worldwide.
- We offer strong consulting capabilities in both Business and IT, including such areas as separation strategy, portfolio management, application value assessment, business process discovery and benefits realization.
- Our global financial services team forms "hubs" of expertise in the UK, Spain, Germany, the US, the Nordic countries, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and Japan - an advantage for clients with customers and activities in many regions of the world.
Deel deze pagina via