What we do
As a managed service provider Fujitsu delivers end-to-end ServiceNow solutions, from consultancy, implementation, integration, service orchestration and stakeholder communication, through to training and support. We are proud to be able to provide this full lifecycle support for our customer's ServiceNow implementations.
By combining our knowhow and experience with the power of ServiceNow, we deliver enterprise service management processes that free up your staff to concentrate on what they do best – which is running your business.
As a ServiceNow Elite partner, we provide a broad range of solutions that can be easily scaled up or down, in line with your organization’s specific requirements and future needs. Regardless of your business size, or whether you a looking for a customized ServiceNow solution or something that’s off-the-shelf, we can help.
Our highly skilled team of business consultants have years of experience working with strategies, business change and business process optimization. We recognize the need for continuous improvement and will advise you on how to utilize your implementation and get the best business value out of your investment.
Implementation & Integration
We have delivered more than 800 successful large scale ServiceNow implementations and provide comprehensive end-to-end delivery models to secure the effectiveness and success of our projects. Using our process knowledge, tooling implementation experience and expertise in training, we can fast track your ServiceNow implementation to achieve rapid results.
Design & Development
Leveraging the ServiceNow platform we can design and develop custom applications and customize the core ServiceNow platform to maximise the value you get from investing in ServiceNow. This can include customized portals, company branding and the development of new functions, all of which are designed to rationalize processes and procedures by automation.
We have pre-built solutions on the ServiceNow platform in order to utilize the platform and maximise business value. Symfoni WE is a suite of modules designed for you to run your services oriented business, from customer lead management and project delivery through to invoicing and TRIOLE for ServiceNow - our fully managed Service Desk solution.
Global Delivery Centers
Our Global Delivery Centers provide end-to-end ServiceNow implementation, integration and go live support to clients worldwide. With our QuickStart framework, we provide a low cost, fixed price, quality service that can quickly get you up and running.
At Fujitsu, we believe that a successful service experience begins with a solid foundation. We can provide all the end user training and the certified technical training to enable you to manage and further optimize your ServiceNow platform. We offer training for a range of organizational roles designed to match varying skill levels, learning styles and schedules.
Fujitsu is an authorized ServiceNow support provider in EMEIA and we pride ourselves in delivering the very best service possible and support. We provide a range of support models from full managed to a virtual admin option to ensure your on-site capacity.
At Fujitsu, we take a unique approach to ServiceNow delivery based upon the 5 Ds – Define, Discover, Design, Develop and Deploy.
Working closely with our customers, we co-create solutions that focus on delivering the best possible outcomes. Through our joint Fujitsu/customer workshops, we gain a better understanding of a project’s detailed requirements and are enabled to quickly deploy change. In what we term our weekly sprints, we deliver the functionality back to process owners for approval. Following successful User Acceptance Testing (UAT) we are ready to deploy and your teams are ready to operate.
Our 5Ds approach delivers global consistency, increased flexibility, increased supportability, and improved resourcing that can enable your organization to gain competitive advantage by:
- Improving the visibility of your operations
- Improving your efficiency
- Improving your customer service and experience
- Reducing your operational costs
- Increasing control and governance.
Ways of Accessing ServiceNow
Our Elite partnership with ServiceNow means our customers have a choice of solutions to best suit their organisation’s needs - both now,and in a scalable way for the future. With that Fujitsu offers different ways of accessing ServiceNow:
- As a Managed Service Provider (MSP) solution where we manage and operate the ServiceNow platform on your behalf. We look after everything end-to-end including integration services, stakeholder communication, training and support.
- Fujitsu ServiceNow Solutions: Symfoni WE closes gaps in the service delivery value chain. Based on ServiceNow, this set of applications is built to rationalize all processes and procedures by automation. Through the Symfoni WE support portal (based on ITSM best practice) you can automate and control your delivery services; optimize your financial administration; ease KPI control and management reports and increase overview of skills and training.
- ServiceNow licenses and services can be procured from Fujitsu through Public Sector frameworks, for example G Cloud in the UK and SMALS in Belgium.
- Direct Re-sell –enabling you to have one point of contact for all your ServiceNow needs.
The approach you choose will depend on your business and which elements of our ServiceNow offering you require. Get in touch today to discuss your specific needs and find out how Fujitsu can help.
Fujitsu's ServiceNow EMEIA reach
With the acquisition of Symfoni ESM in 2016, Fujitsu's ServiceNow capabilities and expertise have been greatly enhanced. We are now one of the largest ServiceNow practices in Europe, with vast experience and extensive EMEIA reach.
We believe so strongly in the value and benefits of ServiceNow that we have implemented it across our entire organization. The knowledge we have gained through developing and implementing our own solution, means we really can say we are the right company to help you transform your business.
Reasons to choose us include:
- 380+ ServiceNow specialists in 16 countries
- 800+ project implementations
- Authorized EMEIA training partner
- SaaS expertise in delivering global implementations