Revolutionizing workplace services with WaaS
This centralized ministry provides procurement, infrastructure, contracting, and IT services to the other ministries within the provincial government.
Dealing with multiple suppliers for hardware provision, building, imaging, testing, and end-user support services led to complexity, rising costs, and a lack of accountability. This province wanted to find a single partner to handle the entire ecosystem.
- Fujitsu Workstation-as-a-Service (WaaS)
- Workstation refresh, staging, and imaging
- Software management
- Remote and onsite support teams
- Workstation tools (asset management and analytics)
- WaaS simplifies device procurement, imaging, deployment, and support for a monthly fee
- Data-driven analysis measures fleet activity enabling predictive diagnostics
- An efficient customer service model that solves end-user issues