Axa Tianping Insurance refresh their business application infrastucture with Fujitsu server PRIMERGY
"Fujitsu PRIMERGY servers play a key role for us in driving business growth by providing extremely high performance and quality."
Tianping Insurance was founded in 2004 as the first company to offer professional auto insurance in China. Today it is one of China’s biggest insurance companies and a market leader in the field of auto insurance. In addition to auto insurance, the company covers enterprise property insurance, cargo insurance, health insurance and more. Currently it is also striving to become a pioneer in the field of internet insurance.
In 2014, Tianping Insurance merged with global insurance leader AXA and has expanded its operations to over 62 branches across China with more than 6,000 employees, servicing 4 million customers.
- The IT system runs a variety of core applications that directly impact business performance and therefore need a reliable vendor to supply a comprehensive range of product solutions
- To establish a reliable foundation for the core business applications, with the focus on server performance, stability and manageability, as well as reducing long-term operational costs
- A full range of FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY systems were implemented, from entry level RX200 to high-end RX900, to construct its data center and call center facilities
- FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY RX900 S2 was used to replace the old UNIX server used for database operations, and PRIMERGY RX200 S7 was replaced as the web server
- FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY RX300/RX500/RX600 were used to construct a high performance IT platform
PRIMERGY ensures efficient operation of applications, improving time required for testing
Full line-up of PRIMERGY servers fulfilled all requirements and enhanced management efficiency and reliability
Tianping Insurance recognized and were impressed with PRIMERGY’s high performance
Deel deze pagina via