Fujitsu technology drives new simulator
Finland’s largest driver training organization, CAP-Group Oy, is the fastest growing driving school chain in the Nordic region.
CAP-Group Oy needed a new hardware platform to run its sophisticated driving simulator. The solution had to combine powerful graphics capabilities with high performance and reliability.
- FUJITSU ESPRIMO P9910 desktops designed to handle high-end applications
- NVIDIA RTX 2080 graphics card for performance and new levels of realism
- Assistance with installation and set-up
- Simulator is already in 55 locations and will be rolled out to all of CAP’s 88 driving schools in Finland
- Students have already driven almost three million simulated kilometers, saving 200,000 liters of fuel
- CO₂ emissions have been reduced by half a million kilograms
- This is a competitive differentiator for CAP-Group Oy