Product Manager/Business Development Manager - ScanSnap
||Product Manager/Business Development Manager - ScanSnap
||Competitive Salary + Variable Compensation + Car/Car Allowance
||Private Medical/Pension etc
We are seeking a strong, results driven leader, ready to commit all their energy to growing our ScanSnap business. Whoever steps into this role must take full responsibility for delivering results and achieving genuine growth. They must be a passionate evangelist for ScanSnap and for our business, and must have the influence and gravitas to lead a diverse team and make PFUL Group (offices in London, Munich and Milan) recognized as a leader in ScanSnap business, not only in the EMEA business area, but to be globally recognized within PFU.
Primarily office based (London) with a need to travel frequently throughout EMEA, to the US and to Japan.
- Lead the ScanSnap Taskforce (virtual sales organization).
- Deliver business according to the ScanSnap Budget.
- Develop ScanSnap business strategies with the aim to more than double ScanSnap business within 5 years.
- Manage the ScanSnap product range current and future models from concept phase through to end of service life.
- Report on EMEA market requirements to the development teams and influence the development of future products to meet EMEA customer needs
- Experience in key areas of Sales, Marketing and Business Development in core European markets (France, Germany, Italy & UK).
- Experience of having budget and P/L responsibility for one or more product lines in a multinational market.
- Experience of developing business through channels and of engaging with and developing new channels or routes to market.
- Experience of developing mutually beneficial business relationships with ISVs and other industry partners. (It would be preferable to have a track record of such activity in imaging or similar sectors.)
- Experience of managing multicultural and geographically diverse teams.
- Language skills: English is essential. French, German or Italian language skills an advantage.
- Specific Imaging Industry experience.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
Please email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deel deze pagina via