NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Fujitsu Global IT Services and Technology Provider
Largest IT services provider in Japan and 5th in the world*
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 155,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com
*Source: Gartner, 2016 IT service vendor revenue base, “Market Share: IT Services 2016” 19 April 2017
Fujitsu Global Links
- Read more about how Fujitsu delivers total solutions in the field of information and communication technology.
Our Approach to CSR
- Read more about our vision for achieving a sustainable society.
- Read more about how Fujitsu contributes to the creation of a sustainable environment for future generations.
- Read more about how Fujitsu creates new value and is promoting the development of new technology for future generations.
- Read more about Fujitsus management direction, shareholder and stock information or visit our IR reference library where you can find several types of reports.
- Read more about how to get employed by Fujitsu.
- Read more about the Fujitsu procurement policy, call for bids and our green procurement.
More about Fujitsu
- Fujitsu in Our Daily Lives, Reports, Publications, Awards, A Quick History of Fujitsu, Product Gallery, Fujitsu Logo