Oracle Platinum Partner
Fujitsu is proud to be an Oracle Partner Network (OPN) Platinum level partner – in the OPN Specialized program. Fujitsu is recognized for its extensive expertise in Oracle solutions across the entire stack – hardware, software, and services.
Learn more about Fujitsu’s Oracle partnership and specializations >>
Fujitsu’s Oracle services
As a global ICT company, Fujitsu offers a full range of services to help you get the most out of Oracle’s solutions. With 3,500+ Oracle professionals around the world, Fujitsu can work closely with our customers in any given market to deliver the resources and expertise needed for success. Fujitsu compliments the systems integration delivery with an extensive portfolio of IT solutions covering cloud computing, data center solutions and managed services.
Our Oracle services cover:
Lower your costs and deliver a higher quality of service. Fujitsu can help you use Oracle Database 11g to:
- Maximize availability and eliminate idle data center redundancy
- Accelerate performance by compressing data onto low-cost storage partitions
- Securely protect information and enable compliance
- Increase DBA productivity and reduce the risk of change
- Cluster and consolidate enterprise applications onto private clouds
The Oracle Application Grid is the foundation for Oracle’s next-generation application infrastructure. It leverages both new and existing technologies to make your infrastructure more efficient and better aligned with your application needs. Pooling, sharing and dynamically matching resource supply with usage demand enables you to do much more with much less.
Fujitsu can help you:
- Meet peak demandand improve overall performance
- Deploy applications more rapidly and automate adjustments
- Increase efficiency and simplification in your IT environment
Fujitsu makes sure you get extreme performance, advanced scalability, and reliability from Oracle Linux and Oracle’s Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel. Oracle Linux is:
- Fast - it delivers more than 75% performance gain in OLTP performance tests over a Red Hat
- Modern - it’s optimized for large servers with improved power management and energy efficiency
- Optimized for Oracle - it’s built and tested to run Oracle hardware, databases, and middleware.