Cloud Starter Kit easily sets up Fujitsu Local Cloud Platform in Vietnam
“Fujitsu Could Starter Kit” delivers a public cloud service infrastructure in Vietnam.
Fujitsu Vietnam Limited (FVL) established operations in Vietnam in February 1999 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fujitsu Limited. Inheriting Fujitsu’s decades of experiences and reputation for high quality, FVL provides comprehensive integrated IT, telecommunications and networking solutions. Through these solutions FVL deliver tangible business value and enable customers to meet the challenges of the new global economy.
To adjust to current industry changes for ICT, FVL looked to provision cloud services. However in doing so, FVL faced a number of challenges regarding a lack of expertise and the need for reliability, flexibility and expansion of the cloud based solution.
Fujitsu Cloud Starter Kit provides;
- Quick business startup – from planning to system kick-off
- Reliable service operation – Integrated High Availability and backup function
- Minimal investment – Started from only 15VM capacity
- Reduced complexity associated with hardware configuration, management procedures and future enhancement plans
- Reduced project time, reducing project costs
- Achieved the necessary level of reliability and performance for the environment
- Increased flexibility in adjusting to individual customer requirements
- Ability for the new environment to grow in alignment with business expansion