Toward the realization of carbon neutrality
CO2 Emissions Calculation and Visualization Service for Supply Chains
By providing services that reflect the know-how gained through the Fujitsu Group's carbon neutrality initiatives, Fujitsu enables companies to calculate and visualize not only their direct CO2 emissions, but also their indirect CO2 emissions from their supply chains. Fujitsu is promoting "Sustainable Manufacturing" to achieve sustainable growth through the coexistence of people and the earth under Fujitsu Uvance, which aims to realize a sustainable world. As part of its "Sustainable Manufacturing" initiative, Fujitsu is committed to contributing to the realization of a carbon-neutral society by helping customers reduce their environmental impact.
In recent years, achieving carbon neutrality has become one of the most important management issues for companies worldwide, and reducing CO2 emissions, including the following three scopes, is becoming increasingly important.
- CO2 emissions directly emitted by the company
- Scope 1: Direct emissions from company-owned and controlled resources such as factories, offices, etc.
- Scope 2: Indirect emissions from the generation of purchased energy, from utility providers.
- CO2 emissions from the consumption of purchased electricity, steam, heating and cooling
- Scope 3: All other indirect emissions that occur in an organization's supply chain related to purchased goods and services, employee commuting, business travel and upstream emissions from fuel and energy related activities.
Are you struggling with the following problems?
Do you need help with the following problems in your initiatives for carbon neutrality?
- It takes a lot of time and effort to calculate and disclose CO2 emissions.
- Not being able to grasp the total CO2 emissions of your company's entire supply chain.
- There is no data-driven approach to reducing CO2 emissions.
The service Fujitsu provides is to calculate and visualize the total CO2 emissions of a company's entire supply chain and to provide support for reducing them.
Scope 1, Scope 2, Scope 3
Calculate the CO2 emissions for each scope
Calculate and visualize the total CO2 emissions of a company's entire supply chain and provide support for reducing them.
Visualize the total CO2 emissions of a campany's entire supply chain
Aggregate CO2 emissions from Scope 1 to Scope 3 in the cloud, and visualize the total CO2 emissions, including the supply chain, on the "COLMINA Factory Optimization Dashboard."
Consider and implement appropriate countermeasures to reduce CO2 emissions
It is possible to improve the efficiency of information collection and ensure traceability in combination with a service that collects data such as the energy consumption for each piece of equipment and manufacturing process in a factory.