Our basic principles of occupational health and safety are “Safety first” and “Zero work accidents”.As for the environment, we promote the effective use of resources and global environmental conservation activities to help create a Recycling-based Society, and we aim to be a company that improves with our customers and our employees.
1.We will strive to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by improving energy efficiency. 2.We will strive to control the total amount of waste generated. 3.We will promote energy-saving and resource-saving activities by improving quality and operational efficiency.
- We will act in accordance with the Fujitsu Way.
- We strive to continuously improve our management system and performance, providing safe and healthy working conditions to prevent injuries, illnesses, hazards, occupational health and safety risks in order to eliminate occupational accidents.
- We strive to prevent pollution using sustainable resources, making sure to mitigate and adapt to climate change, and to protect biodiversity and ecosystems.
- Participate in social contribution activities as a good corporate citizen.
- We will comply with laws and regulations and other requirements to which we agree.
- Each division sets its own targets and plans to achieve them. In addition, we will review as appropriate and review our goals and plans.
- We will establish a system to hold necessary discussions with our employees allowing them to participate.
- This policy will be communicated to all persons engaged in our operations and disclosed to the public.
Environmental Contributions to Society
- May 2019 Community cleanup activities（Around Kurohime offce)
- May 2019 Community cleanup activities（Around Nagano offce）
- Sepember 2019 Forest conservation activities （Nagano Head Office）
Fujitsu Interconnect Technologies Limited received the ISO14001 certification of environmental management system inspected by Japan Audit and Certification Organization for Environmental Quality (JACO) on March 25, 1997.
While eliminateing waste of energy and natural resources, we strive to offer customers eco-friendly systems through our daily business activities.
In addition, the Fujitsu Group received the integrated ISO 14001 certification for Fujitsu Limited and its domestic consolidated subsidiaries (including Fujitsu Interconnect Technologies Limited) on March 16, 2005.
And since March 2006, the Fujitsu Group has expanded it to cover its global consolidated subsidiaries outside of Japan, promoting its environmental activity under a integrated environmental management system enconpassing the entire Group.
Scope of Registration
Design/development and manufacturing of communication systems, information processing systems and electronic devices, and provision of ICT services.
Fujitsu Interconnect Technoiogies Limited Nagano Head Office, Kurohime Plant
|Issued on :||September 12, 1995|
|Renewed on:||March 23, 2018|
|Valid until :||March 22, 2021|
Related LinksFujitsu Group Environmental Management System
Fujitsu Group Environmental Action Plan Stage IX
FUJITSU COMPUTER PRODUCTS OF VIETNAM, INC.
Environment standard ISO 14001:2004 on March 2006.