Fujitsu Group Environmental Policy
The Fujitsu Group recognizes that global environmental protection is a vitally important business issue. By utilizing our technological expertise and creative talents in the ICT industry, we seek to contribute to the promotion of sustainable development. In addition, while observing all environmental regulations in our business operations, we are actively pursuing environmental protection activities on our own initiative. Through our individual and collective actions, we will continuously strive to safeguard a rich natural environment for future generations.
- We help customers and society reduce the environmental impact of their business activities and improve environmental efficiency with advanced technologies, ICT products and solutions.
- We proactively promote environmentally conscious business activities to help the environment and economy coexist harmoniously.
- We strive to reduce the environmental impact of our ICT products and solutions throughout their entire lifecycle.
- We are committed to conserving energy and natural resources, and practice the 3Rs approach (reduce, reuse and recycle) to create best-of-breed eco-friendly products and solutions.
- We seek to reduce risks to human health and the environment from the use of chemical substances and waste.
- We disclose environment-related information on our business activities, ICT products and solutions, and we utilize the resulting feedbacks to critique ourselves in order to further improve our environmental programs.
- We encourage our employees to work on global environmental conservation such as tackling climate change and preservation of biodiversity through their business and civic activities to be role models in society.
Recognizing that preserving the global environment is the most critical issue for our society, we actively promote our preservation activities based on Fujitsu Group Environmental Policy, in order to preserve the global environment throughout the entire lifecycles of our products.
- Proactive corporate effort towards reducing risks to human health and the environment
- Contribute to global environmental conservation by all employees
- Continuous improvement of environmental management system
Based on our environmental policy, we address the following points as the main concepts for our environmental management.
- Participate in activities that contribute to society as faithful corporate citizens
- Reduce the emission of GHG by further improving our energy-saving process
- Reduce the consumption of water by utilizing recycled water
- Reduce the total waste
- Ensure continual management of chemical substances legally regulated
(enhancement of the EU's RoHS and REACH compliance)
Environmental Contributions to Society
- May and October 2018 Cleaning Campaign around the Plant (Around Kurohime office)
- July 2018 Cleaning Campaign around the Plant (Around Osaka office)
- September 2018 Cleaning Campaign around the Plant (Around Headquarters)
- October 2018 Cleaning Campaign around the Plant (Around Kawasaki office)
- November 2018 Natural Conservation Activity
Fujitsu Interconnect Technologies Limited received the ISO14001 certification of environmental management system inspected by Japan Audit and Certification Organization for Environmental Quality (JACO) on March 25, 1997.
While eliminateing waste of energy and natural resources, we strive to offer customers eco-friendly systems through our daily business activities.
In addition, the Fujitsu Group received the integrated ISO 14001 certification for Fujitsu Limited and its domestic consolidated subsidiaries (including Fujitsu Interconnect Technologies Limited) on March 16, 2005.
And since March 2006, the Fujitsu Group has expanded it to cover its global consolidated subsidiaries outside of Japan, promoting its environmental activity under a integrated environmental management system enconpassing the entire Group.
Scope of Registration
Design, Development, Manufacture and Sales of Telecommunication System, Information Processing System and Electronic Devices, and Provision of ICT Services
Fujitsu Group（included Fujitsu Interconnect Technologies Limited）
|Issued on :||September 12, 1995|
|Renewed on:||March 23, 2018|
|Valid until :||March 22, 2021|
Japan Audit and Certification Organization （JACO）
Related LinksFujitsu Group Environmental Management System
Fujitsu Group Environmental Action Plan Stage IX
FUJITSU COMPUTER PRODUCTS OF VIETNAM, INC.
Environment standard ISO 14001:2004 on March 2006. More Details