Download Full Case Study PDF
Reducing costs through service automation
This British retailer operates through physical shops and online, with over 845 retail shops, 29 million annual shop customers and nearly a billion online visitors per year, making it one of the largest high street retailers in the United Kingdom.
Following its acquisition by a bigger retailer and with a growing focus on online sales, this company wanted to update its IT operation, which has been supported by Fujitsu since 2014. It needed to become more agile and flexible to enable broader digital transformation.
Fujitsu provides end-to-end delivery of multiple services, including Service Desk and engineering support as well as security, desktop, servers and storage operations; managing, controlling and protecting the production environment to ensure their availability.
- Flexible service accommodates changing business demands
- Single point of accountability
- Cost savings through automation and asset optimisation
- Transparency of costs through pay-as-you-go model
- Repeatable operational processes enable service as a commodity approach
- Reduces carbon footprint