Hybrid IT and Cloud Services
Hybrid IT: your perfect balance of cloud and on-premise IT
Fujitsu Hybrid IT seamlessly blends private, public and managed cloud with existing on-premises IT, to improve business agility, accessibility and deliver better business outcomes. All of this is done within a prudent IT budget, to ensure that your Hybrid IT integration is as cost effective as possible.
With our Hybrid offering, we:
- Deliver a cleverly architected and seamlessly integrated IT environment with a governance framework that can adapt and evolve with changing business needs.
- Provide the perfect balance of services to enable the rapid deployment of new cloud based solutions.
- Ensure governance and compliance are not compromised.
- Ensure privacy and security are not breached.
- Enable 24/7 data availability, across geographies and devices.
How can Hybrid IT benefit your business?
- Digitalize and enhance existing services via the cloud.
- Develop and power new mobile applications and digital services at scale.
- Support growth into new geographies and market segments.
Risk, cost and compliance
- Integrate, manage optimize multi-cloud alongside premise deployments on an, agile, pay-per-use basis.
- Assure the safety and residency of your critical systems and data whilst innovating at pace.
- Give users access to services faster, from any location and on any device.
- Empower IT managers and developers with the tools they need, whilst ensuring visibility and governance of all IT systems.
Fujitsu’s Hybrid IT and Cloud Services
Drive digital transformation with the right platform for you.
- Discover more
Fully managed services for a range of platforms and digital services.
Optimize and increase the efficiency of your Hybrid estate.
Transform your data center and de-risk your move to the cloud.
Store, manage, and drive greater value from your data across Hybrid IT.
Why choose Fujitsu’s Hybrid IT and Cloud solutions?
We have vast experience delivering IT services to large customers on a global scale. As a world class Hybrid IT and Cloud provider, we have the expertise to help you find the right balance of cloud based services and legacy applications.
We understand that the requirements of organizations migrating to the Cloud vary greatly, and so we offer singular solutions tailored to each customer. We help you to work out which services and solutions should be left in-house, which should be migrated to the Cloud – and we make it all work together with a solution designed specifically for your business needs and goals.
Where is Hybrid Heading? Views on exploiting multi-modal IT
Hybrid IT ecosystems – combining traditional, cloud-hosted, born-in-the-cloud, and IoT systems delivered from the network edge – are becoming more critical and interconnected for most enterprises. However, whilst multi-cloud is critical to embracing the pace of change needed to survive in today’s business environment, more and more organizations are concerned at the complexity of managing multiple cloud infrastructures, and by the tight interconnections needed at an application level.. This study is intended to provide invaluable guidance to help organizations succeed with their multi-cloud enabled hybrid IT plans, ensuring they do so fully armed with the lessons learnt by peers who have achieved successful implementations.
Download the 'Where is Hybrid Heading?' report
Co-creation is crucial for cloud success
The cloud is enabling organisations to build new services that transform the user experience and increase customer engagement. With the cloud, any business can now access enterprise-class services and capabilities, as well as advanced development tools, enabling innovation at great speed. The most successful transformations are enabled through co-creation, powered by an ecosystem of partners working together with customers. (From the "Cloud for Business" report published by Raconteur in The Times on 11th December, 2018.)
Read more from the Fujitsu and AWS Cloud article >>
Lead in a digital world with Cloud Powered Retail
Succeeding in retail has never been more difficult. The competition is fierce. Your customers expect more. And for many, time is running out to get it right. Fujitsu and its partner ecosystem (Microsoft Azure, VMware, SAP, Oracle) are helping retailers to compete and succeed in a new, digital world – providing the platforms, apps and services that enable seamless, omni-channel interactions and truly data-driven insights.