Download Full Case Study PDF
Public Hospital in Hong Kong
Safeguard Patient Health & Safety with Fujitsu PalmSecure™
A public hospital in Hong Kong with over 1,700 beds and 5,000 staff is dedicated to delivering quality and effective healthcare services. To safeguard patients’ health and safety, the customer wanted to prevent “patient misidentification” – a medical error that is costly, harmful and potentially irreversible.
Maintain the top priority – patient health and safety – with a more accurate and secure patient verification process to prevent patient misidentification. Contribute to building a trusted society enabled by technology.
- Fujitsu PalmSecure™ System
- Fujitsu PalmSecure™ F-Pro Palm Vein Sensor
- API integration with existing system
- Servers and PCs
- Consultancy, implementation and ongoing maintenance support
- Improved authentication accuracy
- Higher level of data security
- Strengthened authentication procedure
- Simplified and faster workflow
- More hygienic contactless process