Caffè Moak accelerates business intelligence evaluations from 8 hours to near-real time with Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for SAP HANA
"Thanks to the partnership with Fujitsu and CAT S.r.L, the design and implementation were precise and accurate. We now have a flexible and secure IT environment with the required scalability to support growth."
Caffè Moak finds a flexible and scalable solution with SAP HANA® and Fujitsu.
Established in 1967, Caffè Moak operates within the coffee-roasting and distribution industry. With over fifty years of experience, the company is now present in over fifty countries. Caffè Moak has achieved considerable success, with significant expansion initially throughout Italy and then abroad, conquering markets on five continents. This success has been achieved thanks to the new modernization and digital transformation projects that the company has embarked upon in its production and management departments.
As part of the delicate transition from a family business to an international company, Caffè Moak needed to upgrade its IT system architecture.
Seeking greater flexibility, scalability and business continuity, the company opted to implement a new SAP ERP system in a SAP HANA environment.
- Quick and efficient implementation of SAP HANA in a physical and virtual hybrid environment
- Guaranteed business continuity with redundancy provided by a backup system
- Flexibility and scalability with a dedicated appliance for SAP HANA
- Real-time availability of data for business intelligence (BI)
- Consistency of data across various company departments