Fujitsu Forum Munich 2015 Highlights Human Centric Innovation in Action
- Largest vendor-hosted European IT event will bring together over 10,000 attendees from more than 80 countries
- Fujitsu is committed to accelerate Human Centric Innovation by supporting enterprises and societies with its global Information and Communication Technology (ICT) expertise
- Key themes: Digital Business, Hybrid IT, Mobilizing the Enterprise, Business-centric Infrastructure
Notes to editors
Fujitsu Forum Munich 2015 will explore the following topics under the Human Centric Innovation in Action theme:
- Digital Business
- Digitalizing Business is anything but simple. Navigating Big Data, the IoT, social media and process orchestration, while leveraging new delivery platforms such as cloud and mobile is highly complex. IT leaders recognize the challenge, but the approach to modernization and transformation requires careful planning and prioritization.
- o With the right approach, a modernized digital ecosystem can deliver true business value. Fujitsu offers an end-to-end digital modernization approach, integrating the back office with front office customer experience.
- Hybrid IT
- As organizations strive to achieve the business benefits of newer technologies, their IT infrastructure is increasingly faced with the central issue of striking a balance between the many conflicting demands being placed on it.
- Fujitsu seamlessly integrates a cleverly architected Hybrid IT environment with a governance framework that matches the new pace of business, and the flexibility to adapt and evolve with changing business needs. By blending the best of cloud-powered and on-premise IT, the balance that large organizations seek is the balance that Hybrid delivers.
- Mobilizing the Enterprise
- Mobile technology is dramatically changing our everyday lives. The proliferation of mobile devices, coupled with faster, cheaper and ubiquitous internet connectivity means it’s never been easier to get online. While businesses may understand the benefits of a mobile workforce, making it happen is difficult.
- Fujitsu’s workplace solutions enable customers’ employees to be more empowered and work more productively – whenever and wherever they choose and on any device. Fujitsu makes it possible by delivering a mobile computing and communications experience that’s personalized for each and every employee.
- Business-centric Infrastructure
- The changing nature of every business dictates changes, enhancements and upgrades to its data center infrastructure. Businesses are finding data center upgrades to be disruptive and costly. In addition they require a constant retraining of data center staff to effectively manage the applications and data availability, security, as well as optimizing energy consumption and maintaining compliance and service level agreements.
- Fujitsu’s approach to servers, mainframes, storage and integrated systems offers more flexibility to tailor data center technologies to customers’ specific requirements. Fujitsu provides the benefits of secure, robust, future-proofed technologies from a single source. As customers can also benefit from Fujitsu’s unique, consultative approach they get exactly what their organization demands.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 159,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.8 trillion yen (US$40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2015. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
About Fujitsu EMEIA
In Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA), Fujitsu is a leading information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full portfolio of business-technology products, solutions and services, ranging from workplace systems to datacenter solutions, managed services, and cloud-based software and solutions. Fujitsu’s Vision is to enable a Human Centric Intelligent Society that creates value by connecting infrastructure, empowering people and creatively defining new forms of intelligence. In EMEIA Fujitsu employs approximately 28,000 people and is part of the global Fujitsu Group. For more information, please see: ts.fujitsu.com/aboutus.
Fujitsu Technology Solutions GmbH
Mies-van-der-Rohe-Str. 8 HighLight Towers,
80807 Munich, Germany
Telefon +49 89 62060 3479
PR Manager International Business
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: 21 October, 2015