Fujitsu Invites 100 SELECT Circle Members from across EMEA and Refreshes Fujitsu TechCommunity
Price and availability
Fujitsu SELECT Circle membership is available in Austria, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Russia, Turkey and Middle East.
Notes to editors
A series of activities have been launched to facilitate the SELECT Circle Community:
- Organizing internal training to educate and motivate internally Fujitsu Partner Account Managers to be able to
- Lead their Channel Partners to success with Fujitsu by following the Solution Sales Strategy;
- Help their Channel Partners to achieve the status of a trusted advisor at their clients, rather than being easily exchangeable product suppliers;
- Establish and maintain a culture of communication with their Channel Partners that ensures optimal use of resources and information.
- New Datacenter Sales and PreSales courses, which are mandatory for the SELECT Circle members, have been introduced in the SELECT Curriculum. In parallel, ‘Train the Trainer’ sessions were organized to facilitate the roll-out of this training to individual countries.
- Creation of the SELECT Circle Addendum which is the Demand Generation Program designed, to satisfy business requirements of Channel Partners members of SELECT Circle. As one of the objectives of the SELECT Circle Initiative is to go beyond the traditional channel customers, moving up in the enterprise triangle to upper mid-market and large enterprises, this addendum as part of the ‘Make IT Dynamic’ campaign has been specifically created to address these market segments.
- A new Deal Registration Tool is ready to be rolled out in the countries to allow the SELECT Circle members to register their deals.
Partnership with a Growth Perspective
Highly committed to its Channel Partners, distribution partnership with Fujitsu focuses upon mutual growth potential at three levels:
- Fujitsu Registered Partner (Entry level)
- Access to Channel Partner Portal
- Marketing and sales promotion material
- Listed in the ‘Reseller Locator’ on Fujitsu website
- Fujitsu SELECT Partner (Certified level)
All partner attributes, plus:
- Supported by account team
- Premium access to the Channel Partner Portal
- Joint sales activities
- Fujitsu SELECT Expert (Specialized level)
All SELECT Partner attributes plus:
- Expert community
- Exclusive access to expert knowledge and valuable resources
- Key partner
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.4 trillion yen (US$47 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
About Fujitsu CEMEAI
In Continental Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India, Fujitsu is the leading IT infrastructure provider with a presence in all key markets serving large, medium-sized and small businesses. The company offers a full portfolio of IT products, business solutions and services, ranging from workplace systems to datacenter solutions, managed services, and cloud-based software and solutions. In CEMEA&I Fujitsu employs approximately 13,000 people and is part of the global Fujitsu Group. For more information, please see: ts.fujitsu.com/aboutus.
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Dr. Laura Bonamici
Phone: +49 89 62060 4454
VP Corporate Communications, International Business
Phone: +49 89 30 90 51629
Date: 29 October, 2013