NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
"ATLAS Translation Standard V14 30-Day Trial" Download
The ATLAS trial version is not available any more because it expires at the end of December 2015.
Thank you for your interest in evaluating Fujitsu's translation software. "ATLAS V14.0" is powerful English-Japanese and Japanese-English translation software. This free 30-Day trial version is designed to help you discover first hand the power and flexibility of ATLAS V14. As you start working with ATLAS you will quickly realize the relative ease and short time for translating your documents.
- Apply ATLAS V14.0 L10 Update Pack U004 after you install the ATLAS trial version.
- For information on system requirements, please refer to System Requirements .
- This trial version provides all the features of the ATLAS Translation Standard V14.0 English Version.
- This trial version is available for a period of 30 days after the first installation. After that period, you will not be able to use any of the functionality even if you reinstall the software.
- This trial version will expire after December 31, 2015 even if 30 days have not passed.
- You cannot install ATLAS V14.0 with the ATLAS V14.0 Trial Version remaining installed. Please uninstall the ATLAS V14.0 Trial Version before installing ATLAS V14.0.
- We do not provide any technical support for this trial version.
- We are not responsible for any damage that might occur from the use of the trial version.
Notes for displaying the Japanese Characters
In order to display Japanese characters in an English environment, the system locale must be set to Japanese. For further information, please refer to "Setting System Locale to Japanese" in the FAQ .
Notes on download and installation:
ATLAS V14.0 requires 570 MB of disk space for installation. A further 160MB of space is temporarily necessary during the download and installation process. During web installation, a security warning message may appear. Click "OK". After installing ATLAS, a PDF version of the User's Guide can be found in the folder in which ATLAS was installed.
How to install
- Downloading the trial version
- Create a new folder on your hard disk. In the following description the folder will be called "new folder".
- When you click the button below, a dialog will appear asking whether to save the file. Select "save" and select "new folder" as the destination folder.
ATLAS Translation Standard V14 30-Day Trial [ATLASV14ETria.exe]
- Installing the trial version
- Shut down your browser and any other applications.
- Double-click the "ATLASV14ETrial.exe". The contents of this compressed file will be extracted.
- The Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard window will appears. Click [Next] to start installation, and then follow the instructions on the dialogs to complete the installation.
- When the installation is finished, the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" dialog will be displayed. Click the [Finish] button.
- When the "Setup Application Translation" dialog appears, check the application to be used in application translation and click [OK] button.
After installation, "new folder" and the files contained in it can be safely deleted.