NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Posted: September 22, 2011 JST
ATLAS Emergency Patch TK00785 (Security Patch)
This patch is distributed as a correction to prevent a serious problem.
Products and Version
This patch is for the following products (including upgrade kits).
- ATLAS Translation Double Pack V11.0 L10
- ATLAS Translation Double Pack V12.0 L10
- ATLAS Translation Double Pack V13.0 L10
- ATLAS Super Pack V11.0 L10
- ATLAS Super Pack V12.0 L10
- ATLAS Super Pack V13.0 L10
- ATLAS Medical Translation Stedman + Nanzando Pack V13.0 L10)
Contents of the patch
Security problems have been corrected.
Notes on Applying the Patch
- Apply the patch with an account that has Administrator privileges.
- Terminate all ATLAS functions before applying the patch.
- Apply the patch again after reinstallation, modification, or recovery of ATLAS.
- Do not apply the patch if you have applied any special patches or additional functions. Before applying the patch, please consult with the division that provided you with the special patch to confirm whether this patch can be applied.
- In the case of ATLAS V13, apply the following updates in order of the list before applying the patch.
- ATLAS V13.0 Update Pack U001
- ATLAS Emergency Patch TK00199
- In the case of ATLAS V11, apply the following updates in order of the list before applying the patch.
- ATLAS V11.0 Update Pack U001
- ATLAS Security Patch #7802
How to Use the Patch
- Downloading the Patch
- Create a new folder on your hard disk. You may change the folder name if you wish. In the following description the folder will be called "new folder".
- When you click the button below, a dialog will appear asking whether to save the file. Select "save" and select "new folder" as the destination folder.
ATLAS Emergency Patch TK00785 [TK00785.exe] (File size: 2,431,152 Bytes)
- Unzipping the Patch
- Open the "new folder" where you saved the downloaded file.
- Double-click the file.
- The file will begin to unzip into "new folder".
- The following files should appear after unzipping.
README.TXT…Important information to read before applying the patch (Japanese)
README_EN.TXT…Important information to read before applying the patch (English)
ATLTK00785.EXE…Setup program for the patch
- Applying the Patch
- Execute the correction module "ATLTK00785.EXE".
[For Windows Vista]:
If the [User Account Control] dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click [Continue].
- Select the display language of the installation screen ([設定言語の選択] or [Choose Setup Language]) and click the [OK] button.
- English : "英語" or "English"
- Japanese : "日本語" or "Japanese"
- Following the instructions in the installer, click [Next] and [Install].
- On the [InstallShield Wizard Complete] dialog, click the [Finish] button.
- After applying the patch, you may delete the downloaded file and extracted files from the downloaded file. However, README_EN.TXT contains information about the patch. View the contents before deleting.