Fujitsu Image Scanner SP Series FAQ : Fujitsu Global
Once you've started
- How can I get the latest driver?
- How do I keep the scanner operating properly?
- What are the cleaning cycles for all models?
- I want to know the replacement cycle, replacement method and price of consumables.
- Which part of the scanner needs cleaning and how do I clean it?
- My scanner turns itself off automatically
- The scanned image is skewed.
- The size of a scanned image is different from the original document when I print it out.
- Paper JAM/Double feed problem occurs when using the ADF.
- Unexpected stains or lines, which are not on the original document, appear.
- The "Check" lamp lights or "Device Error" appears when scanning documents.
- My SP-1425 is suddenly turned off when I pulled jammed papers from the scanner.
- A paper jam error message appears when I scan a document with my flatbed.