ScanSnap Manager (V4.2L14) Setup Program
Target Scanner Models
Target Operating Systems
Download the software to your hard disk by clicking the "Download" link below.
- Turn off your ScanSnap S510 and do not turn it on until all software and updates are installed.
- Create a save destination folder for the file download onto your main hard drive.
- Download the program for installation.
- Be sure to click the [Save] button and direct the download into the folder you created.
- After downloading, make sure you have enough free disk space (at least more than twice the download file size) for installing the programs.
- Double-click the downloaded executable file to unzip its contents.
- The file is unzipped in the command window which displays with a black background.
- It may take a few minutes for the file to complete unzipping.
- A folder is created and a file called "Setup.exe" appears in the folder after the unzipping is complete.
- Double-click "Setup.exe" to start the installation.
- Check for the latest software updates and apply them before operating the scanner.
For details about features of the programs, please refer to the S510 Operator's Guide and S510 Getting Started guide.