ScanSnap Manager (V4.5L10) Setup Program
Target Scanner Models
Target Operating Systems
- Windows® 7 Starter (32-bit)
- Windows® 7 Home Premium (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® 7 Professional (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® 7 Enterprise (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® 7 Ultimate (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Vista® Home Basic (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Vista® Home Premium (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Vista® Business (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Vista® Enterprise (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Vista® Ultimate (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® XP Home Edition (32-bit)
- Windows® XP Professional (32-bit)
The performance of rendering PDF files under the latest recommended system requirements for ScanSnap (CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 2.5 GHz or higher, memory size: 4 GB or more) has been improved. (*1)
Specifically, ScanSnap Organizer's rendering performance has significantly improved up to 200% compared to the previous version (the average time when scanned as color PDF files). (*2)
|(*1)||When compared to the value obtained using ScanSnap Manager V4.2 or older and ScanSnap Organizer V3.2 or older.
This improvement rate is available when rendering PDF files less than 1 GB (Note: 1 GB of data is roughly equivalent to 813 sheets of color documents scanned using the "Best" image quality setting.)
|(*2)||Improvement rate varies depending on document type and/or scanning mode settings.|
Download the software to your hard disk by clicking the "Download" link below.
- Be sure you log into Windows® as a user with administrator privileges.
- Download "WinScanSnapManagerV45L10WW.exe" onto your hard drive.
Make sure you have enough free disk space (at least more than twice the download file size) for installing the programs.
- Quit any applications that are running on your computer.
- Execute the downloaded "WinScanSnapManagerV45L10WW.exe" file to start the update installation.
- Follow the instructions from the Installation Wizard to complete the installation.
For details about features of the programs, please refer to the S500 Operator's Guide and S500 Getting Started guide.